|Sims Next Top Model (cycle 4)|
|Season Run||May 17, 2012 - June 19, 2012|
|Returnees||Loretta Jerniwsky (Cycle 6)|
|Previous Season||Cycle 3|
|Next Season||Cycle 5|
Sims Next Top Model, Cycle 4 was the fourth cycle of Sims Next Top Model.
The winner was 22-year old Nik Morris.
Lori later returned for cycle 6, the All-Star cycle where she placed 6th.
Shortly after the finale, runner-up Bella-Rae Thornton was cast on the first season of GlamSIMorous' Sims' Next Top Model, where she ended up placing sixth. Consequently, a decision was made to remove her as part of the cycle 4 cast, making Clarisa Chatusse the runner-up instead. However, when a similar incident happened with Revamped runner-up Raschel Franko in 2016, as she made it into the cast of Ice Cold Production's first season of Sims' Next Top Model, eventually placing 13th/14th, it was decided that Bella-Rae would be considered part of the cast again, after five years.
International destinations[edit | edit source]
- Los Angeles, Episode 1
- Dubai, Episode 1
- New York City, Episode 1
- Šibenik, Episode 2-6
- Gyumri, Episode 7-10
Contestants[edit | edit source]
(information stated is correct at time of contest)
|U.S.||Roê Vii||19||185cm (6 ft 1 in)||Frankfort, Kentucky||Episode 2||11|
|U.S.||Brooklyn Gallow||24||183cm (6 f 0 in)||St. Augustine, Florida||10|
|U.S.||Nicole Vilchis||19||162cm (5 f 4 in)||Chicago, Illinois||Episode 3||9|
|U.S.||Clark Sullivan||19||180cm (5 f 11 in)||Austin, Texas||Episode 4||8|
|U.S.||Garlia Carl||18||175cm (5 ft 9 in)||Fresno, California||Episode 5||7|
|Turkey||Loretta "Lori" Dannington||22||180cm (5 ft 11 in)||Los Angeles, California, U.S.||Episode 6||6|
|Germany||Chrysalis Andrews||19||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)||München, Bayern||Episode 7||5|
|U.S.||Velvet Outre||18||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)||Chicago, Illinois||Episode 9||4 (DQ)|
|France||Clarisa Chatusse||20||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)||Paris, Île-de-France||3|
|U.S.||Bella-Rae Thornton||20||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)||Hillcrest, Texas||Episode 10||2|
|U.S.||Nik Morris||22||177 cm (5 ft 10 in)||Baltimore, Maryland||1|
Episodes[edit | edit source]
|Title||Original air date|
|23||1||"The Girls Who Walked in Dubai Fashion Week"||Part 1: 17 May 2012|
Part 2: 30 May 2012
The girls travel to Dubai and visit castings for three designers showcasing at Dubai Fashion Week. Later, they are photographed in extravagant outfits in the Arabian Desert.
|24||2||"The Girl Who Fails at Being What She's Not"||12 June 2012|
After receiving makeovers, the girls travel to Šibenik in Croatia where they have a photo shoot in which they must portray personas opposite to their own. Immediately afterwards, Roê is eliminated for doing the worst job. Later, the remaining girls go to panel where one more is eliminated.
|25||3||"The Girl Who Gets Killed in the Hunger Games"||13 June 2012|
The girls take part in a The Hunger Games inspired photo shoot.
|26||4||"The Girl Who Drowns in the Fountain"||14 June 2012|
The girls have a swimwear shoot in a fountain.
|27||5||"The Girl Who Waited at the Bus Stop"||15 June 2012|
The girls shoot in gowns at a bus stop in rainy weather.
|28||6||"The Girl Who Was a CoverGirl"||15 June 2012|
The top six have a mock ad shoot for CoverGirl's Wetslicks Amazemint lip gloss.
|29||7||"The Girl Who Was Couture in a Fortress"||17 June 2012|
The girls travel to Armenia and are photographed in big dresses in the Sev Berd fortress.
|30||8||"The Girl Who Re-Created a Music Video Scene"||17 June 2012|
The final four girls recreate scenes from recent music videos in their shoot.
|31||9||"The Girl Who Broke The Rules"||17 June 2012|
Before the photo shoot, it is revealed that Velvet has broken the rules of the competition and is disqualified. Bella-Rae returns in her place. In the photo shoot, the new top three have a group beauty shoot.
|32||10||"The Girl Who Became Sims' Next Top Model"||19 June 2012|
Bella-Rae and Nik shoot for Vogue and CoverGirl as well as a personalised fragrance ad, and in the end a winner is crowned.
Summaries[edit | edit source]
Call-out order[edit | edit source]
- The contestant won the competition.
- The contestant was eliminated from the competition.
- The contestant was part of a non-elimination bottom two.
- The contestant was eliminated outside of panel.
- The contestant was disqualified from the competition.
- Episode 1 featured a non-elimination bottom two.
- In episode 2, Roê was eliminated after the photo shoot for performing the worst.
- In episode 9, Velvet was disqualified for breaking the rules of the competition. As a result, Bella-Rae got to return.
Contestant progress[edit | edit source]
Photoshoots[edit | edit source]
- Photoshoot 1: Modeling high fashion outfits in the Dubai Desert
- Photoshoot 2: Portraying personalities that are the opposite to their own
- Photoshoot 3: Modeling as tributes in The Hunger Games
- Photoshoot 4: Modeling swimwear in a fountain
- Photoshoot 5: Modeling dresses at a bus stop in rain
- Photoshoot 6: Covergirl Wetslicks Amazemint Lipgloss ad tries
- Photoshoot 7: Modeling Haute Couture in the Sev Ghul Fortress
- Photoshoot 8: Embodying scenes from various music videos
- Photoshoot 9: Beauty shoot based around trying to stand out
- Photoshoot 10: Vogue Italia cover tries
- Photoshoot 11: Beauty in Vogue cover tries
- Photoshoot 12: Covergirl Intense ShadowBlast ad tries
- Photoshoot 13: Ads for their own fragrances